Kitoko Hairstyle , is a game show produced by A +, one of the branches of Canal Plus Afrique, in which 6 candidates (all hairdressers, amateurs or professionals) compete over a period of eight weeks. These candidates compete in public in front of a jury of three experts, all African and finally, one is awarded.
This third season saw Madam win Lamah patricia , a 31-year-old mother, owner of "Pats Natural Beauty" hairdressing salon.
It all started very early for Patricia, as a teenager. Home hairdresser, she had fun exercising the heads of members of her family and friends. The good work remaining very rarely hidden, her fame goes around the blocks, which pushes her to take more interest in hairdressing and to open at the age of 29 years her hairdressing salon.
A graduate in law, business law, Patricia, had no problem convincing her family to embark on her lifelong passion, hairdressing.
His adventure Kitoko Hairstyle started with a friend, who managed to convince her to participate in the contest. Something which was done after several hesitations.
A first TV experience for her, which took place in good conditions, despite the adversity that reigned on the sets, the atmosphere at the residence was most relaxed and friendly.
Patricia the winner of the contest? She could not believe it "An inexplicable feeling to feel this joy and this infatuation, especially the pride that I read on the face of my family" according to her own words.
Since her victory, Patricia's business has taken a little boost, the effect of curiosity and recognition.
Patricia's future projects are manifold.
- Preparation for the next generation, the next Kitoko from Guinea for the next edition of the competition Kitoko Hairstyle.
- The professionalization of the profession of hairdressing Nappy.
- The establishment of a brand of products with natural essences for the skin and hair.
- The awareness campaign to stop depigmentation and relaxer
- The expansion of her hairdressing salon 'Pats Natural Beauty' in her country, the Republic of Guinea.
Par Sidy tra